Friday, May 21, 2010

Las Vegas

At the beginning of April Brett and I went to Las Vegas with our best friends Jeff and Carrie. We stayed at a fabulous resort off of the strip. The resort had a movie theater, shopping, restaurants, a spa and pool etc. We spent almost all of our time at the resort. We loved the spa. It was such a relaxing trip!!!
Brett and I on the Strip.


Carrie and I in our robes at the spa.

I'm 17 weeks pregnant and starting to show!!

Lounging by the pool...


Brett and I at the pool



Carrie and I having girl time at the pool.



Enjoying the sun and sipping on our virgin pina coladas!!


Brett and Jeff hanging out in our Cabana... There was a flat screen TV and stocked fridge. They watched College Basketball games all day!!



Brett and I in the Cabana



yum.... room service

2 comments:

Karen said...

this trip looks fabulous!!! We all need to do that once in awhile. Congrats on the pregnancy. Very exciting. can't wait to hear what you're having!!

Hailey, Brandon & Connor said...

good thing you got one last party!