We decided to take the long way home from Arizona and go on a little family trip to our favorite: Disney land!! I really enjoyed spending time with just the three of us. Madison was so sweet. She loved it as usual. We feel so lucky to be her parents.

Here we are in front of the castle at night.

Madison's balloon crown and bracelet the waiter made her while we were having dinner in Downtown Disney.

Madison with her favorite princess!! They look like twins :)

A family picture in front of It's a Small World. This was Madison's very favorite ride. It was fun to see it all decked out for Christmas. There were thousands of Christmas lights and all the little people inside were dressed up and singing Christmas Carols.

Me and my sweet daughter in front of the Tea Cups

Madison and Brett on the Carousel

I don't want to leave!!!!
1 comment:
Can't wait until we can go back!!!! I love that place!
Post a Comment