Friday, May 14, 2010

Christmas

This year Hailey, Brandon and Connor came to our house for Christmas! It was fun to have everyone at our house on Christmas morning. My brother Jordan spent the night too and my mom and dad came first thing in the morning to see the kids open their presents. Madison was over the moon! She had been anticipating Christmas morning for so long. Santa gave her barbies and barbie furniture. That was all she asked him for "barbies". We had such a good Christmas. We went to the Hughes in the afternoon and then back to my parents for a "pioneer woman" dinner. My mom made everything from pioneer woman's cook book and it was delicious!








Her first CD

Madison and Connor playing with new toys


I was so proud of this apron I made my sister! I made one for me and a few friends as well. I think they turned out so cute :)


Christmas Dinner

No comments: