Sunday, January 04, 2009

Santa

Madison was excited to see Santa this year (unlike last year). She told us she wanted to go visit "Santa's House". So we took her over to the mall one night to visit Santa. She was so excited while she was standing in line she could hardly stand it. She was jumping up and down. Then when it was finally her turn she started running up to him. As soon as she got about 2 feet away she looked at him and came to a hault. She was scared. She wouldn't get on his lap. So she sat on Brett's lap and talked to him. She like talking to him, but she wouldn't sit on his lap, shake his hand or give him a hug. (I don't blame her really).

Waiting in line to see Santa

Running up to Santa

I love this picture!


Here Madison is telling Santa that she wants "Snow White and Cinderella" for Christmas.




2 comments:

Monica said...

You finally updated. IT was the same for us last year with Santa, excited to see him until we got there. It gets better every year.
Hey way to blog back. I need to do that but never do.

Hailey, Brandon & Connor said...

I think all of those santas are kind of creepy.