Sunday, January 04, 2009

Pizza Party

While my family was in town for Thanksgiving...we hosted a pizza party at our house. Mckay made the pizza dough...it was so good! And my mom made home made pesto sauce. We all made our own pizzas.

Madie and Brett making their pizzas. I can't stand how cute she is in this picture! Such a big girl.

Mckay. He is kinda the pizza expert in the family :)



Brett and I


Brandon and Hailey picking out toppings. Notice the serious look on Brandon's face. He took it very seriously. I don't know anyone else who loves good food more than Brandon!




My dad rolling out his pizza dough!



Jordan. by the way he is a return missionary and he is available :)






My pizza. Isn't it pretty?!






1 comment:

Hailey, Brandon & Connor said...

Yummy! We need to make those again when you come. PS the Bajio salad tasted NOTHING like the real thing :(