Sunday, January 04, 2009

CHICK WEEKEND

Every year my mom, sister, aunts, girl cousins and grandma get together for what we call CHICK WEEKEND. We go to Salt Lake City, stay in a hotel, eat, shop and play truth or dare. I always look forward to this weekend. This year I was in charge of planning it. I added some new things to our usual agenda and a whole extra day which we all loved and think is mandatory from now on! We were all dissapointed that we were missing some of our essential Chick Group Members (my sister Hailey, my cousins Kim, Raquel and Kelly). But we had a good time and we hope they can come next year. I hear we are planning a new location next year....I'm hoping for some sun :)


We started the weekend at Temple Square. Here are a few of us eating at the resturant at the top of the Joseph Smith Building. What a pretty view!


My Grandpa joined us for our first night: dinner, Christmas lights at Temple Square and then to the Joseph Smith Movie. We were so glad he was able to join us. He has been feeling very ill. It was so good to spend time with him. We all loved it!



My mom and I at Temple Square.




Seeing the lights at Temple Square





Here we are shopping at one of our favorite stops: The Gateway Mall



My mom and I at Gateway





These are funny! My cousin Sydney teaches aerobics and so I asked her to teach us a class one morning. She moved all the furniture in the hotel room around and taught us some kick boxing. It was great!



Mary, my mom Susan and Sara doing Kick Boxing!






Our dinner break at Cheese Cake Factory after some serious shopping!


It was a blast! Can't wait for next year!

1 comment:

Hailey, Brandon & Connor said...

Looks like I really missed out! Seriously next year we should do San Diego! Enough of that cold business!