Saturday, March 21, 2009

madie rae

my sweet girl...
finally! the weather was in the high 60's yesterday, so we headed outside to play!


I can't believe that she is "two a half" already. She is growning up so fast. She says so many funny things these days. We just love it. She is my bestest buddy. We go everywhere together. Our favorites are shopping and to lunch! Madie is such a girly girl. We were at the mall the other day and she melted down because I wouldn't buy her the paten leather shoes with rhinestones on them and the "beautiful white dress". She said "I need a beautiful dress mom". She asks me almost everyday if we are going to go to the "store". My mom told me that when I was her age, I asked her to take me to the "mall" all the time :) Like mother, Like daughter.









Here she is playining in her big girl room. She has a "big bed" now and she loves it. We are working on getting her new room all put together.
She thinks she is so grown up and wants to be a little mommy. She pretends to be my mom sometimes. It is so cute. I woke her up the other morning and she asked me, while nodding her head up and down, "you have a good night at work? good girl. you take care of the wittle babies? good girl." She nods her head when she is trying to be very mature :)

story time with dad

playing in some of my old high heels...








6 comments:

Mikelle said...

Yeah she is seriously cute! I mean everyone thinks their own kids are cute but she is adorable. I hope she doesn't get to far out of Deakan's League!

Leslie said...

The cutest little stinker I know...
:) She melts my heart, for sure.

Did you make the throw pillow on her bed? You crafty girl.

Anonymous said...

She is such a doll!

Hailey, Brandon & Connor said...

She is so cute! That bed is adorable- good buy in Idaho Falls!! My 6 years there are now all worth it!

Kori said...

She is so cute, and so grown up! I love her new room decor, it is super cute! Looks like you have been busy lately! When you are back from all your vacations we will need to get together!

Rachel said...

She just keeps getting cutter! Hope you guys are doing well!