Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Portland

We just got back from a fun filled weekend in Portland. We were able to spend time with some of our most favorite friends! We got to go to one of Brett's best friend's SURPRISE 30th Birthday Bash!!! And we stayed with one of my best friends Kendall, and her sweet little girls. Madison was in heaven and I had so much fun catching up with my friend. We had one too many late nights though... I'm still trying to catch up. Kendall is such an example to me...



My friend Kendall took me to see the musical WICKED. Wow. It was fabulous!!! We had such good seats. I loved it! Thanks, Kendall!!! It was such a treat :)



We spent the rest of the weekend catching up with friends... and got to visit with my parents too.

Lunch with my friends Kendall and Cacye.
Cacye and I were BFF in Kindergarten. It is crazy that we are all mamas now!!


Madison getting a manicure!!!
One of my bestest friends that I have not seen in FOREVER...has a cute little nail salon/spa on the Portland Waterfront. We stopped in for a quick hello and Madison got pampered. Her first manicure and a foot soak! Wow.

and of course she chose pink...


Me and Kat in her cute salon!!
I'll be back to get my own manicure for sure!!


waiting for her nails to dry



more friends...
Breakfast Downtown with some of my Best Friends from High School! What a blast!




Danette (aka the party planner), Me and Kendall watching the kids play at OMSI.
I didn't get any pictures of Jeremy's surprise party!! It was a blast and he was very surprised ;)
a family photo on the waterfront


Me and Kendall



Our crazy girls! I didn't get a single picture of them both looking at the camera!
I think they are destined to be BFF's they are so much alike.

Madison and Elise playing at OMSI













4 comments:

Kiley said...

Looks like you've had a ton of fun lately!!

Karen said...

Wow, fun trips! I'm glad you guys had so much fun! Family vacations and seeing old friends are always a blast!

Hailey, Brandon & Connor said...

Looks like fun! The weather looks pretty good too! You saw a lot of people! I didn't know Kat had her own salon- that's pretty cool!

Leslie said...

wow, i didn't hear about all the fun details. you guys sure know how to party...