Wednesday, October 29, 2008

the pumkin patch


Last week we took Madison to the pumkin patch. It was freezing cold so we kept is short and sweet. We rode on a hay ride, fed the farm animals and picked out the perfect pumkin.





Madison and I at the punkin patch
Looking for the perfect pumkin... Madison kept picking up cornstalks instead of a pumkin. I guess they are more interesting.


Madison fed all of the farm animals including a zebra and camel. She absolutely loved it. When she was finished she spotted a pony ride. She kept saying "I wanna ride pony", then she went over to the pony and got right on! We were so suprised. Last year we tried to get her to ride the pony and she was terrified! She loved the pony ride. She held on tight and had a huge smile!



Brett and Madison








2 comments:

Hailey, Brandon & Connor said...

They had a zebra and a camel? Where was this pumpkin patch? Africa? ps my computer is fixed!

Leslie said...

She looks ADORABLE on that pony...Oh My Gosh!!!

(And I'm with Hailey, I was SHOCKED to see the camel and zebra and llama's there too....)