Sunday, October 19, 2008

Amy and Dan's Wedding in New Hampshire


After spending a few days in NYC, we rode the train to Boston and spent the afternoon there. I forgot to take pictures! We walked along the Waterfront, took Madison to a park, shopped and ate yummy Clam Chowder! That evening my friend Ashley picked us up in Boston and we drove to beautiful New Hampshire for Amy and Dan's Wedding. It is Foliage Season in New Hampshire and it is BEAUTIFUL! What a pretty place to have a fall wedding. Madison was the flower girl and I have to say she was the cutest flower girl I have ever seen. She was a hoot! I was one of the bridesmaids so I walked down the aisle with her. She did a good job throwing the flowers and when she got to the front she said "I throwed it!" and started jumping up and down. Later, at the reception she danced the night away. She was on the dance floor the entire night! It was so nice to be with old friends. Amy and Ashley are my best friends from High School. I can't believe we are all married now!
Congrats to Amy and Dan!! They looked so wonderful on their wedding day. Thanks for sharing your day with us!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Foushee's said...

Oh Amy looks so pretty! How fun. Madison is so CUTE!

Karen said...

Congrats to Amy! She looked gorgeous