Friday, October 03, 2008

OuR CuTE NeRds

"Dwight" left his glasses at our house after the Office party. The next day Madie and Connor put them on and instantly started acting like little nerds! Hailey and I were on the floor laughing!!!






6 comments:

Kori said...

Those pictures are too cute! They look like quite the little nerds!

kim said...

HAHAHAHA! Brad and I were rolling too! How adorable! We love the office, well done Brett! And HAppy happy B-day to Megan!

Molly said...

That 1st picture of Madie is soo funny! How cute :). Looks like you had a fun birthday!! We love the office too!! Brett had such a great idea!

Miriam said...

Hahahaha! So cute! They are adorable.

Amber said...

Hilarious stuff! We are Office lovers in our home too!

Anonymous said...

Seriously, everytime I check to see if you updated, I see that first picture of Madie and laugh out loud! So funny!