Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Aloha

So apparently "Aloha" means hello and goodbye in Hawaii. My sister and her husband are off to Hawaii for two months! I am so excited for them! Brandon is doing an internship there for the summer. They found out they were moving last week and this afternoon they took off to beautiful Hawaii. I am a bit jealous...
Here we are saying "Aloha" to them over breakfast before taking them to the airport. We were lucky they were flying out of Boise so we got to spend a couple days with them before they left.
So, I have been trying to talk to Brett into a trip to Hawaii to visit them, but so far its a no go.
Hailey, If I don't make it...I hope you guys can enjoy yourselves with out me on the beautiful beaches of HAWAII!!!!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Ah, Goldies! My favorite breakfast place of all times!