Happy 4th of July!! After the parade we went to a Rodeo and fireworks. We all loved the small town Idaho Rodeo! What a good way to celebrate the 4th of July! We stayed and watched fireworks right after the rodeo! My camera broke that night. This is the only picture that I got. Maybe my sister will send me some more....
Monday, July 07, 2008
4th of July Rodeo and Fireworks
Happy 4th of July!! After the parade we went to a Rodeo and fireworks. We all loved the small town Idaho Rodeo! What a good way to celebrate the 4th of July! We stayed and watched fireworks right after the rodeo! My camera broke that night. This is the only picture that I got. Maybe my sister will send me some more....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Megan- it looks like you had a good time down in Rexburg! We need to get together and hang out, I think next Monday or Tues I will be in town, and Kiley wanted to go to the pool, do you work? Talk to ya soon.
Post a Comment