Monday, June 16, 2008

The relay



Yeah!!! We finished our relay! We had a blast! We stayed in a hotel the night before and woke up at 4:00am to get to the start. McKay started the relay for us. It was very cold in the morning and then ended up being very hot the rest of the day! We partied the whole time and cheered eachother on. We finished in 10 hours! GO TEAM WILDE WARDS!!!!!! Thanks for the awesome weekend!!!!

8 comments:

Hailey, Brandon & Connor said...

We had such a fun weekend! What a good idea you had to run it! Thanks for all the fun! Awesome job!

Bri said...

Wow, you guys are buff! Hey Megan I am looking for pictures of Ashley's Girls Night out dinner. The ones of all of us, me and my mom and me and Ashley. Were they taken with your camera? if so will you let me know and I give you my email. Thanks.

Kori said...

Way to go Megan!!! It looks like you had a blast!

Katie Wolfley said...

Hey Megan I always snoop your blog from Kori's link. That race looks like it was a lot of fun. I am going to have to talk my sisters into doing it next year. Congrats!

Karen said...

Hey megan, you guys are awesome for doing that race. It sounds like a lot of fun. We are coming back to boise in the fall so we will have to play!!!

Cardon + Kelly Webb said...

Seriously so proud of you guys. You guys are bad to the bone. We are hoping to make it up to your level of physical achievment.

Pence Planet said...

Way to go on the race. What a great memory to have with your family.

I too can't believe how "all grown up" our girls are. Maddie is sure a cutie!

P.S. Your B-Day decorations are adorable.

Amber said...

Hey there. I found your blog on Monica's. How awesome does that relay look with the Sawtooths in the background (if Stanley wasn't so remote Mark and I would probably live there indefinitely!). Amazing view that might have actually taken my mind off the running for a bit. Good times!