The party looks so cute! The cake is really cute too! I am glad it was a fun party- we wish we could have been there! Maybe we will have to celebrate again in a couple of weeks!
I was anticipating the birthday blog...and you did not disappoint! Madie is so darling and the cake - oh my gosh how cute. did you make it megan? I think she had more than two candles...was that for extra fun blowing?!! I love birthday parties for the grandkids, such happiness. :)
Megan- you are too cute with your parties!! It looks like you had a great time, sorry we missed it!! Jack says Happy Birthday Madie. Did you make the cake??
6 comments:
The party looks so cute! The cake is really cute too! I am glad it was a fun party- we wish we could have been there! Maybe we will have to celebrate again in a couple of weeks!
I was anticipating the birthday blog...and you did not disappoint! Madie is so darling and the cake - oh my gosh how cute. did you make it megan? I think she had more than two candles...was that for extra fun blowing?!! I love birthday parties for the grandkids, such happiness. :)
Megan- you are too cute with your parties!! It looks like you had a great time, sorry we missed it!! Jack says Happy Birthday Madie. Did you make the cake??
Happy Birthday Madie! Great Cake. That girl has the best b-day cakes ever.
So so cute! What a CUTE birthday girl!!
How Cute!! That cake is darling!! And I love that banner you made... you are so crafty!!
Post a Comment