Megan- It looks like you guys had so much fun in Arizona! I am so jealous you got to get out in the warm sun! Madie is so cute, we need to get together soon. Talk to you soon.
when I come visit you we can"pimp your blog" that is the name of the website I figured out how to do it on. You need to find some digital scrap book paper that you like- you probably already have some. Also, you can make a cool header if you want in photo shop and I think I can figure out how to add it. I am crafty.
3 comments:
Cute family pic! Cross your fingers that we get a job there- then you can visit whenever you want!
Megan- It looks like you guys had so much fun in Arizona! I am so jealous you got to get out in the warm sun! Madie is so cute, we need to get together soon. Talk to you soon.
when I come visit you we can"pimp your blog" that is the name of the website I figured out how to do it on. You need to find some digital scrap book paper that you like- you probably already have some. Also, you can make a cool header if you want in photo shop and I think I can figure out how to add it. I am crafty.
Post a Comment