Saturday, March 22, 2008

The Race is on...

4 weeks to go until Race day! I have been training for my first half marathon: The race to Robie Creek. "The toughest half marathon in the Northwest". It is 8 miles uphill and 5 miles downhill! My friend Kiley convinced me to do it with her. However, she has been sick this week so I have been training with my brother Jordan. Today we ran most of the course, and despite what he says, it is BRUTAL! We made it to the top where there is still a few feet of snow. I ran 10 miles. 5 up and 5 down. He ran 8 miles up and 5 miles down! And so the training will continue until Race Day... ROBIE CREEK
April 19th 2008
@ High Noon

3 comments:

Hailey, Brandon & Connor said...

you are more studly than I.

Kendall said...

OK, that is amazing. Good luck with the end of training. I can't wait to see the pics of race day.

Hailey, Brandon & Connor said...

did you find a training schedule for our other race? i looked but couldn't find one.
ps i think i'm screwed... i can't run worth crap.