Wednesday, July 01, 2009

ITS ABOUT TIME...

It is about time I made a blog post on our trip to MAUI!! We went to Maui with some of our best friends... and I must say we had the time of our lives! What a blast! We enjoyed every second of it. It was so relaxing.

5 comments:

Hailey said...

I love your pics... It looks like you all had a lot of fun. You all look great! Ohhhh! how I LOVE Hawaii! See you soon.

Hailey, Brandon & Connor said...

Good slide show! Nice job on the update. Can't wait to see you next month!

Minertmoments said...

Oh hellz yeah!!!

Julie said...

FUN! Looks like you guys had a blast! It's nice to have friends that will go fun places. I'm jellous.

Ashley and Ben said...

ah ha, I thought you were my megan. Its your one time BYU dormie who missed you like crazy when you left and has been looking for you since, Ashley. I'm in portland now so please let me know when you ever come back so we can catch up. ashleybnagel at yahoo dot com.