dessert, diet cokes, sushi, shopping, sunshine, no kids, beach, girl talk, in-n-out , more dessert, more diet cokes, hot tubing, more shopping, late nights, more beach, and more eating and more girl talk...
best weekend i've had in a long time
first stop: huntington beach for my first sushi experience
good thing i had some sushi experts with me... it was so good!!
day two: wake up, get dressed, go shopping!! we were there for 9.5 hours! kid free. it was heaven :)
back at the hotel modeling some of our matching accessories
day three: shopping at cookie lee... and then to laguna beach. i love you laguna beach. i have been dreaming about you ever since we left you...
one of our MANY desserts...the famous pazookie at BJ's
catching some major air on the beach!
can you tell we are excited to be here?
leslie and me on laguna beach :)
this is where i was when i got the call that my sweet grandpa had passed away after a long battle with cancer. what a peaceful place to hear that my grandpa had passed. hearing the waves break on the shore is so calming and peaceful. i know my grandpa is in a beautiful place, free from his pain and suffering. and i know i will see him again. i love you grandpa.
day four: one last stop to huntington beach to soak up some california sun! and some last minute shopping on our way to the airport.
leslie and me on the beach in 80 degree weather!
sister time...
6 comments:
I'm jealous! That looks like soooooo much fun. So sorry to hear about your Grandpa. Love the bathing suits btw. Really really cute. Where did you guys get those?
Wow the first thing that comes to mind is that looks like a fabulous trip. One we all need to take. It all looks like so much fun!
Sounds like a blast! Wish I could have been there! I'm sorry to hear about your grandpa...
I'm glad you guys could come! It was a blast! When do you get to come back???
Oh man, I just read this tonight. I haven't been reading blogs or blogging for that matter. What a great weekend. I have to say, I really liked you before we went on this trip together, but I learned that I LOVE YOU while there. :) You are so great and the perfect partner for a weekend like this. As I said before, you are like my evil twin. We find joy in the same things! And THANK YOU HAILEY for being the best chaperone alive. Can I come back?!
looks so fun. Wish I could have been there to show you around. I love BJ' pizookie. Did you go to the one in LB? I tried to call you back about the soda but no answer. There was not anything going on that week. Sorry I did not leave a message.
Post a Comment