i forgot how fun it is.... i haven't done it since high school... i snuck out (at 1am) all by my sneaky self and tee peed kiley's house!! she is turning the big 3 0 !
Megan- You're awesome! Just when I'm starting to feel old you bring me back to my young roots! You better watch out on you're 30th because I'm going to think of something crazy!!
oh my gosh! i have been seeing that toilet paper for a day or two now and thinking how sad it was. i was looking from afar though, so i missed the "turning 30" signs. i can't believe that it was YOU who was the culprit! clever, thoughtful, and mean, all at the same time!
9 comments:
hahhahha, that is awesome, I love it!
Megan- You're awesome! Just when I'm starting to feel old you bring me back to my young roots! You better watch out on you're 30th because I'm going to think of something crazy!!
Megan, that turned out sooo cute!! It was such a good idea, Kiley really got a kick out of it. You are a great friend, we will see you Monday:)
This rocks! I love that you even thought to do this. In my old age (hee hee) those TP memories are fading fast. Way to make new ones!!
that is so funny! I'm sure Kiley forgot how not fun it is to clean that up!
oh my gosh! i have been seeing that toilet paper for a day or two now and thinking how sad it was. i was looking from afar though, so i missed the "turning 30" signs. i can't believe that it was YOU who was the culprit! clever, thoughtful, and mean, all at the same time!
I can't believe you did that all by yourself. That is fun.
Hahaha! So fun! What a good friend. I wish I could've gone with you!
All i can say is you are awesome and i love that you did this with your sneaky self.
Post a Comment