Elise, Kendall and Emmie at Art in The Park
Madison and I enjoying a corn dog!
Elise and Madison at the Zoo
Two Peas in a Pod!
The girls with the penguins
Madison and Elise chasing eachother and dancing to the music at Art in the park. They had so much fun together! They are both girly girls. They wore high heels and carried around babies for most of the weekend. They think they are so grown up. Elise dressed up in one of Madison's dress up dresses and Kendall said, "Wow Elise, you look like a princess!" and she said, "I not look like a princess, I AM a PRINCESS!" How cute :)
Madison got to hold Emmie in the swing. She thought she was such a big girl!
Thanks so much for coming to visit! We had so much fun. We can't wait to see you again. We will come visit you next time!!
No comments:
Post a Comment