Monday, August 18, 2008
Waterskiing and Camping
We just got back from a waterskiing and camping trip at Lucky Peak. Kiley and I planned it last minute. It was a lot of work packing all the camping and boating stuff up, but once we got there it was well worth it! I wish we did things like this more often.
Us on the boat
Madie enjoying herself on the boat
The kids. Kade, Jeff, and Madison. Kade was the flag boy. He did an awesome job. Later that night he told Kiley he was having a lucky day "because Brett got to wakeboard, I got to be the flag boy, and this is the best hamburger in the world, better than McDonalds(refering to the tin foil dinners we were eating)".
Kiley and I
Brett wakeboarding! We all took a turn wakeboarding, skiing or knee boarding, it was a lot of fun.
Our cute girl at the campfire on one of her first camping trips.
Brett and Madie around the campfire.
After we got the kids to bed in the tents we had a little adult time around the fire making smores. We must have been enjoying ourselves too much because we got told to "quiet down" by our neighboor camper. I think we just got the blame though. I think the loud ones were the teenagers down the way who were skinny dipping! Kiley and I did take a trip to the bathroom and before she went she asked me to shine the flashlight on the toilet and there was a bat! We both started screaming and ran out. So we had to rough it and go to the bathroom in the bushes, which was fine until I peed on my own foot.
Kiley and Ryan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
HaHaHa...Sorry to hear you peed on your foot! That was really funny to read though. How darn fun! :)
I laughed really hard while I read this post! It looks like you guys had a good time. Madie looks so cute!
Looks like you had fun! I wish Luke wouldn't have had his stupid hunting class so that we could have gone, maybe next time.... Kiley didn't tell me about the bat incident, that is hilarious! Talk to you soon.
Kiley didn't even tell me you guys went! How fun though! It looks like a blast. Slacker Kiley needs to get the pictures on her blog!!
Madie is just as adorable as can be! How are you?? It's been too long since we've talked!! Hope all is well.
Post a Comment