Friday, May 23, 2008

Rexburg

Last weekend Madie and I went to visit my sister in Rexburg. We had a lot of fun together. The weather was really nice. It was fun to see them play together.

One afternoon my sister and I rented a tandem bike and this trailer to haul the kids. When we first got on it I was scared and didn't want to leave the parking lot. Then I got used to it. My sister was in front and I was in the back. We took the kids to a park and fed the ducks then we got one of my favorite treats that I can only find in Rexburg: Coconut and Cream Shaved Ice with ice cream on the bottom. Love it!!
They loved Connor's power wheels 4 wheeler. Madie was giving Connor a ride!

1 comment:

Hailey said...

We are so glad you came to visit! We had so much fun! We can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks again! ha ha :)