Madison is so darling! I love the pictures of her in a tutu; my sister-in-law told me long ago I should do that of Jessica, but I never did. Maybe with Jordan! Oh and no I didn't make Jessica's costume (I wish I had that talent! :) ) We borrowed it from Jessica's cousin (it was made by their friend) and the lamb costume we just found online. Madison looked so cute in her costume too!
5 comments:
Cute, cute, cute, cute, cute. I love her costume. It looks like you had such a fun day. Did you make that costume? It looks great and very original.
Madie is so cute as always. Looks like you guys had a good Halloween!
Madison is so darling! I love the pictures of her in a tutu; my sister-in-law told me long ago I should do that of Jessica, but I never did. Maybe with Jordan! Oh and no I didn't make Jessica's costume (I wish I had that talent! :) ) We borrowed it from Jessica's cousin (it was made by their friend) and the lamb costume we just found online. Madison looked so cute in her costume too!
She is sooo cute! I can't wait to see pics of her and Connor's week together!
P.S. I am "tagging you" if you want to play! See my page for details!
Hey Megan, I just tagged you, but I see another friend did too :). It's probably the same thing anyway! You can check my blog to see :).
Post a Comment