Friday, October 12, 2007

So I have changed from writing this blog in Madison's words to my words! It just seems easier this way. Anyways, I just celebrated my Golden Birthday ( I think that is what you call it). I turned 26 on the 26th. I usually go on a bike ride with my mom on my birthday as many miles as the age I am turning. However, this year we didn't make it 26 miles, we had Madison with us. It was a lot of fun though. The weather was so nice. We stopped and ate lunch and my dad met us there. Here is a picture of Madison and I at lunch!
Here is Madison enjoying our bike ride.
My mom, Madison and I after the bike ride in front of my paren't s house
Madison playing in the front yard.
Brett and I went out to dinner and a movie later that night. We had a good time together!


No comments: